Enjoy a day at Montpelier designed especially for homeschooling families, or any family seeking a fun day out.$10/adult, $5/children ages 6-14
Children under 6 are free!
No advance tickets or reservations required!
- Take a guided hike of our old growth forest
- Sit in on the Constitutional Convention
- Read from James' bookshelf
- Play colonial games, and much more!
- Guided tours of James and Dolley Madison's beloved home
- Archaeology lab full of artifacts
- Museum exhibits
- Grounds galore for walking, picnicking, and exploring.
For more information, please contact:
Kyle Stetz, Manager of Student and Family Programs
(540) 672-2728 ext. 402